Monday, May 31, 2010

Rainy Tuesday

So I'm doing work, have lunch, then all of a sudden I hear this sudden uproar. Huge drops of rain start beating down, strong gusts of wind encircle, rain water spilling out of the gutters and drainage. Fortunately, I'm in a nice area that does not flood. The rain's been on and off today. In a way, hearing such hard rain is soothing, but at the same time a little daunting. It's therapeutic no doubt. The accompanying photos have nothing to do with the rain, but seeing Basti rugged up (he is too cute, lol), makes me think of the rain Sydney was getting last week. I feel like I'm meant to be rugged up and cold, but this rain isn't making me cold, it's just cooling me down from such hot tropical exotic weather. Skype is a lifesaver. It really does change the way people communicate... although Google has caught on and has video chat on gchat now ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment