Sunday, May 16, 2010

For You: Special Delivery

How cute is my "Kiki.K For You: Special Delivery" reusable shopping tote? My niece showed up in my driveway the night before I was Asia bound with her little {belated} birthday surprise for me. It's large, which is perfect because I love oversized bags. I just have so much stuff to carry around, so it's a necessity. However, I didn't bring it on my trip though. Since it doesn't have a closure, all my stuff would just spill out. Oh, and she added this black cube of paper {kind of like post-it notes} with a white pen. Perfect for my little project, so stayed tuned for that. It's nothing flash, something simple, but definitely sweet. This post is a tiny bit late, but I know you'll forgive me for it. Jen Rani, thank you for the uber cute birthday gift, I simply adore it!

Rocking: Nudie Jeans, Prada Eyeglasses for Men, Plaid high-top sneakers from Sportsgirl {amazingly}, Hooded Leather Jacket, I can't remember the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment