Friday, May 28, 2010

Style: Cheap & Chic {For The Most Part}

Sorry for the rushed Styling and quick photographs. I figured that even if I'm on vacation, I should be posting at least 'some' Fashion related things, no? 

Here, the look revolves around one (1) pair of white tailored shorts with three (3) different tops, four (4) different pairs of shoes and pretty much the same accessories throughout

They are everyday looks to wear here in Asia. My favourite for today, is the first look, very much my style. 'Young Rich Sexy & Free.' Tell me what you think of the looks I've quickly put together with my limited wardrobe available. Which is your favourite look? I literally had 10 minutes to bang this all together.

N.B. Please excuse the white piece of paper placed under the shoes. It was placed there because clearly, the shoes have been worn, and they are dirty. I don't want to be getting itchy in my sleep now. And also excuse the ruffled bedspread, I was in the process of remaking and changing the covers!

No comments:

Post a Comment