Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Marinade + Bibingka + Bicyles

Australian beef I imported into Asia, using Asian fruit, vegetables and resources to marinate it in. It's currently sitting in the fridge, so it should be good by lunch. It's nice to get away from the city and just relax in the clean, fresh air. Working in these kinds of conditions are so good, and I'm cooking more :) I can't actually go into direct sunlight at the moment, had a facial ;)
BibingKinitan, one of mum's favourite {sweet} treats. One of the reasons she's predicting a weight gain when she flies over here first and foremost to see my dad, and secondly to be a principal sponsor for a wedding in Manila.

Oh, and you can see the 3 phones? The 2 BlackBerry handsets and the Motorola Razr v9? Obviously still doing work and business while on "vacation."
If they were lighter I would ride them. But the blue one in front is, oh so heavy! I thought I weighed a lot these days, but this clearly weighs a lot more than I do, or perhaps I just don't have upper body strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment