Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Je suis désolée Mr. White

Last night I forgot to add that I amputated part of a white lizard's tail. It was unintentional! I promise! So the story is that, there was this white lizard in the kitchen sink. He usually roams around on the wall, kind of like a pet now, harmless creature... and I guess he ventured or fell into the sink and couldn't get out (must be because the sink is curved and slippery). So anyway, in my attempt to get this (actually quite attractive) creature out of its trap, I used the steel spatula thing that was in the sink to boost him out. What I didn't realise was how soft his anatomy is and I severed his tail off by accident, but got him out! :( I'm so sorry Mr. White! I did however (despite how fascinated I was) get grossed out because his tail was alive for so long after that, still wiggling around in the sink no matter what I did... EPIC FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment