Sunday, May 30, 2010

prizmic & brill

I was already hooked from the moment I laid eyes on the visual merchandising of this store, prizmic & brill. The window already caught my attention, and even better, everything inside is custom made. You even need to make an appointment just to get an audience with the boss, for her to allow you access to the outlet in Pampanga, Philippines. It ranges from bicycles, to rugs, trunks, to cushions and stickers. It's a fabulous find. I couldn't help but go inside and take quick snapshots of the little treasures I could quickly get in before having to rush off for another engagement. The ladies inside were very nice too, perhaps it was knowing we weren't locals, or maybe it was my Dior Christal watch I had on, after all, it is very bling-bling! ;-P
Don't be deceived. This is all a one piece trunk. So you can pack this all up into a rectangle and go! It'd be really heavy, but it looks fabulous, and it's quite convenient if you're always on the go, BUT have a means of lugging this around!

No comments:

Post a Comment