Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Exhausted + Flashing RED like my G11 battery

I'm home late from Angeles City, Pampanga (quick little beauty trip) and a little annoyed. Why? Well for one, my camera died on me today. Two, I had to use my phone camera on my old phone seeing as my BlackBerry can't be unlocked and so therefore I can't use it internationally unless I use global roaming. Three, I can't seem to bluetooth my photos over from my phone to my MacBook Pro and four, I don't have the USB cable for my Motorola Razr v9 to connect it directly to my laptop. So here are the photos that I could salvage from my camera before it died on me today. The upside by the way, is that my camera has lasted such a long time for its first ever charge. I charged it completely on May 9, and it died on May 18. Good job, Canon!
Ride a bike? I don't mean a pushbike, I mean a real bike. Well, park your bike here and see if you can find it amongst the rows and rows of bikes parked at their allotted space at the mall! 

And next up are some quick photos I took before my camera died on me, of the Flores de Mayo. I'm not a Catholic, but I took the photos for the sake of the garments they had on parade.
"Flores de Mayo is a Catholic festival held in the Philippines in the month of May. It lasts for a month, and is held in honor of the Virgin Mary. The Santa Cruzan is a parade held on the last day of Flores de Mayo in honor of Reyna Elena." {via Wikipedia}
After my little photo taking spree of the Flores de Mayo inspired gowns, we had a light dinner at Kenny Rogers Roasters. I had chicken with baby vegetables and soup, it also came with a brownie for dessert. The queue at the supermarket was epic! I and my cousin who is a local, couldn't believe how long the queues were, it was ridiculous. We asked this nice couple if we could push in front of them seeing as we only had 2 items and everyone else had loaded shopping carts. And the cashiers, the cashiers are just unbelievably slow! Hmm... my face hurts like it's red. I think I could possibly look like hell on legs, at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment