Friday, June 4, 2010

Mang Inasal & Starbucks

Quite an erratic day, from the weather to the sequence and happenings. It was the first day I was even able to get a pair of jeans on! Yes, I wasn't sweating to the point of not being able to get the fabric over my knees, haha. Gross. Yes, I know, but that's what happens when you're in wildly insane humidity. What do you expect, it's the tropics, right? When it rains, it pours, and it did that at some point in the day... although, the morning started off really sunny and blue skied. Oh mother nature... So the photos are just as random as the day.

Check out this little boy's t-shirt graphic. I wasn't able to get a proper photo if it because by the time I pulled my camera out, we were about to pull away from the gas pump. It's meant to say something like, "my letter is F, so FUCK YOU!" with a graphic giving the finger ;-P
nice feather duster, huh?
Mang Inasal, the chicken marinade is oh so scrumptious here! Oh, and it's unlimited rice, Lol. You know, we've eaten at quite a few high-end restaurants, and the service, honestly, is so much better at the fast food/take out joints. Younger staff (mostly teens) and they don't try taking your food away while you're still eating or when only one of you is left eating. Oh, and they are NOT pretentious like the ones at the posh restaurants! Ugh.
My favourite tree to hang out/sleep on. Ingkong's tree :)
My shoes got wet from stepping in puddles that looked really shallow, but clearly weren't :(
So pretty the colours by Caronia. I've yet to buy the rest of the colours in the collection. So cheap! PHP27. Cha-ching, bargain!!!

2 comments:

  1. whoot woo mang inasal lurve it... omg now u have the perfect green cutex that u were looking for before.. its like an ad for caronia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still looking for the forest green coloured cutex. I'm going to buy the rest of the cutex colours, Lol. The cutex from Caronia is manipis though, I like it when it's already thick, but it's alright. I'll just put a base coat before I apply.

    ReplyDelete