Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Oh Canada!

Canada? North America? Yea, I know I'm not even in that continent right now, BUT, that doesn't stop me from missing it. I do miss Vancouver. British Columbia is a beautiful place, and it's hard not to long for the breathtaking views of the snow capped Rocky Mountains, the bays, and the lush greenery that envelopes you no matter where you are.
So I know that the photos I've just posted have nothing to do with what I mentioned above, however these are some of the things I miss. Japadogs from Downtown Vancouver. Sushi style hotdogs? Yea I know, seems like it would be gross, but you're wildly mistaken. It tastes damn good! Celebrities love this place, their photos are posted all over their little stall/cart. Sushi pizza from Goldfish one of my favourite restaurants from my neighbourhood, Yaletown also in Downtown Vancouver, and giant bubble tea! Naturally, I got this (taro) bubble tea from Richmond, seeing as it's like, one of the most Asian populated areas in BC! ;-P Food glorious food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment