Friday, June 4, 2010

Mobile Creative Suite

A couple of things that keep me sane no matter where in the world I go. My awesome older brother got me a new MacBook Pro for my 25th birthday this year, seeing as my mum has taken ownership of my white MacBook. It suits her anyway, I can't complain :) He also got me Sennheiser headphones seeing as my (well, they were his, but I stole them) Sennheiser (noise cancelling) earphones that I got on our last trip to Singapore are now bust.
My (well, I say it's ours really {mine and Sebastian's}) beautiful new little toy, Canon G11. Much more convenient than me lugging around my dSLR, but at the same time it's a little hard to just pull out too cos it's not as small as a normal point and shoot ;-P I love it no less. Oh, and I included photos of the Lindt macaroons he got me along with my Lindt Velour Chocolate Cheesecake (photo of cake not included) for my birthday :)
Oh, and my Adriano Zumbo sweet treats from my best friend and sister from another mister, Arlly :)

2 comments:

  1. its "MACARONS" !!! lol

    i thought it was spelled macaroon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nigel, it is spelled as "MACAROONS," believe me, I've checked time and time again. Universally, it is a macaroon.

    ReplyDelete